I am so excited for the Christmas season, which is why I have planned all of my gift lists way in advance. Seeing as I know what I am gifting this year, I though I would help you out with your shopping lists.
Yesterday I published a LUXURY gift guide, where the price points almost reached €1000, today is on the opposite end of the scale. These are some of my favourite items from some amazing brands and there are some really affordable pieces that would be great for Kris Kindle, stocking fillers and a few pricier pieces that would be amazing gifts. Everything is under €100 (well actually €107, but I tried!), so there is something for everyone.
- Glamorous Quilted Velvet Ring Detail Bag €47.30: Velvet is the most luxurious fabric that is just perfect for the Christmas season. I love that this bag is big enough to carry all of your essentials but small enough to carry comfortably. Shop here.
- Astrid & Miyu Crystal Armour Ear Cuff €40: I am obsessed with the Astrid & Miyu ear cuff collection. All of these pieces give you the look of a curated ear, without the need for piercings. I have one of the Fitzgerald cuffs but I want to pick up a few more pieces in the coming months. Shop here.
- Adidas Originals Gazelle in Pink €101.35: In recent years I have become trainers obsessed and I love having more options for casual footwear. Some styles are super casual while others are slightly cooler and look amazing with leather trousers or dresses. The Gazelle trainers would be a pair I would wear dressed up a little more. Shop here.
- & Other Stories Scented Candle Set €39: Who doesn’t love candles? These smell amazing and they are great value for the size. This gift set would be a dream gift for anyway like me who plans on hibernating in their home until Spring. Shop here.
- Whistles Ohh La La Sweatshirt €106.75: My love of good day-to-day pieces has grown so strong in recent years. It is quite rare that I am getting dressed up so when I am dressed down it is always nice to do it in chic and comfortable pieces. To be honest I probably would dress this sweatshirt up with a leather skirt and boots but also wear it with jeans and sweatpants. Shop here.
- River Island Pink Corduroy Ankle Boots €60: This time of year is far too cold for open toe shoes and heeled sandals, so I am all about fabulous boots. I love the colour of this pair and think the heel height is perfect for dancing all night. Shop here.
- Benefit B.Right! by the bay gift set €47.40: Every single year my mum gets me a Benefit gift set, and every year Benefit get better and better. This year I am hoping she picks up this skin care set as it is amazing value and has four of my favourite products. The Browvo and face cream are both full size and the eye cream and serum are fun size which make them perfect for travelling. Shop here.
- My Accessories Striped Faux Fur Scarf €27: When in doubt throughout winter, add a layer of faux fur! This scarf will add instant glamour to the simplest of looks and will also add a cosy and soft layer to keep warm. Shop here.
- Edie Parker inital iPhone case €40: I love a personal gift, especially something that has my initials or letters. I think these make amazing gifts as it shows you really were thinking of that person when you made the purchase. Shop here.
I hope this gift guide has provided some inspiration and whether you are buying for a friend, a sister, mum or girlfriend there was something here for you.