This year I had great intentions of dress us as Dead Riding Hood (Red Riding Hood with slashes across my face) but my red cape didn’t arrive in time. I am in the middle of moving house so I didn’t have many clothing options but a few all black looks. I decided to do a bronze and black skull look using my everyday makeup of bronzers, shadows and liners.
To create this look I used:
- Marc Jacobs full coverage foundation concentrate
- Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Urban Decay naked setting powder
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- H&M Natural Bronze Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wizz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade
- Lancome Brow mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics. Shades: Tempted (lid base), Extra Bitter (crease & contour), Faith (crease & contour), Lockout (crease & contour) and Blackjack (lid, contour, nose and smile).
- YSL Eyemarker for black nose and skull smile.
CONFESSION: I wore this dress for about 10 minutes. I love this velvet high neck mini from Missguided but in the two weeks since moving into our new house my diet has hit an all time low. We are expecting our oven tomorrow but in the last couple of weeks I have survived on microwave meals and takeaway. I ended up switching into my reliable leather trousers from Zara as I just felt way too uncomfortable in this mini. Hopefully I will get back into a better diet and work out routine and will break this dress out again soon.
OBSESSED WITH THIS SNAPCHAT FILTER! Follow me @ginakiely
I gave Conor two black eyes and a slash. I had been practicing the slashes for my Red Riding Hood look so I was pretty happy to do it on someone.
What did you wear for Halloween this year? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,