The lash extensions are back! If you want to see my lash post from last Summer click here. It has just been under a week and I am so happy to have them back. I feel so much more put together, even when I don’t have any makeup on, the lashes open up my eyes.
So my gal Liza at Hyde Grooming moved premises, about 30 seconds down the road, and I had to go in and take a look at her new set up. She is now upstairs in Alan Keville hair design on Anne Street, and the space is absolutely huge, really bright and fabulous.
I popped into the new Hyde Grooming last Saturday and chilled out while Liza applied hundreds of individual lashes. Check out my before and afters below.
ALSO NOTE: After my extensions I had my eyebrows done so that is why they are not filled in and my skin is quite red.
If you have never had lash extensions on before here is what you may want to know:
- They feel totally weightless on, you barely know they are on.
- You do need to brush them with a clean spooly about twice a day.
- Avoid washing them for about 24 hours.
- If you want to keep up the lashes then get refills every 3-4 weeks depending how they wear.
- Do not try to take them off at home, you will take half of your real lashes with you!
- Avoid oil products and oil cleansers as they can dissolve the lash glue.
If you have anymore questions about the lashes please let me know in the comments and I will try to answer as best as I can.
Until next time,