I have spotted this bomber everywhere, except for in any Zara store! Before payday came it had already sold out online and in store, so I of course became obsessed. For about a week I was constantly checking both the app and website, and just as I started browsing around for an alternative jacket, I got the email! “Item Available” the floral embroidered jacket was back in stock!
What really attracted me to this jacket was:
- Its black, my favourite colour! Even in Summer I wear a lot of black so this jacket is perfect for me!
- The floral embroidery is fabulous, it adds a level of glamour to quite a casual sillhoutte.
- The satin material also adds glamour, meaning this jacket will dress up a pair of jeans or can be worn with something dressier, like a dress on the model.
It seems to have sold out again since, but there may be more coming back in stock again. If you are looking for something a little different I have found 9 fabulous alternatives that suit lots of budgets!
- House of CB blush pink satin bomber (seen on Kylie Jenner & Sincerely Jules)
- Ted Baker floral bomber.
- Missguided khaki utility jacket.
- Topshop 2 in 1 reversible bomber.
- Pink Boutique Dara Mesh Bomber
- Phase Eight Sequin Bomber.
- Boohoo Kylie Squad Bomber.
- M&S Jacquard Zipped Bomber Jacket.
- Urban Renewal Vintage Pink Wool Bomber.
So who else is loving the bomber jacket this season? I will have mine on 24/7 over the next few months, so be prepared to get sick of looking at it pretty soon!
Until next time,