Sure isn’t everyone getting married these days?! I still feel like I’m a teen and nowhere near walking down the aisle, but I do love love, and love celebrating weddings. Conor and I attended the wedding of his school friend last week, and it was a really fabulous night. The bride and groom seemed absolutely thrilled with how the day had gone and looked so in love.
When we got the invite I decided to dig through my wardrobe rather than rush out to buy something brand new that I will only wear once! I already owned this beautiful blush pink box bleat skirt from attending Conor’s brothers wedding (see my look here) over a year ago, and hadn’t worn it since! It is such a gorgeous skirt and I always feel very lady-like when I am wearing a full midi skirt. I went on the hunt to try and find a top to wear with it, the last time I wore it I paired it with a black satin crop, so I wanted a different look this time.
I found this one shoulder crop on Missguided and it did seem to be a great colour match. I decided to go with it, knowing I could send it back if it didn’t look right. It turned out to be almost a perfect colour match, but with a matte crepe finish which was a nice contrast to the high shine skirt.
Running out the door my tiny box clutch broke, but luckily my sister Tara had this floral embellished blush pink clutch that matched beautifully!
What I Wore:
I did my own makeup so here is the full list of products I used:
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Primer Matte Base
- Re(marc)able Full Coverage Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer
- Collection Loose Powder
- Olivia Palermo x Ciate London Face Duo (blush)
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow
- MAC Warm Neutral Palette Shadows (Brule, Saddle, Dark Brew)
- Sephora Matte Coffee Break Shadow (Crease)
- MAC Nylon (highlight)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Medium Brown (brows)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Medium Brown (brows)
- NYX WonderPencil (waterline)
- Nouveau Lashes Volume style 1
- YSL faux cil mascara
My perfume of choice was Chanel no 5, as it lasts all night and is a scent that usually stands out.