Love is in the air, and it is time to start planning for Valentine’s day, if you are celebrating with someone special. My last post was what to buy for the lady in your life, or yourself, so you can check that out here. This guide is for the man in your life, and I have selected nine gifts for a range of budgets that I would love to give to Conor, and hopefully you would like to give this Valentine’s Day also.
- The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream– This was recommended to me by friend Karl. It was an essential he had to pick up on his last trip to Ireland. Karl was telling me how this is the best shaving cream he has ever encountered and as a guy who loves his luxuries, I am inclined to believe him. This products smells amazing, and I would actually like to try it myself, did anyone else steal their dads shaving foam when they started shaving their legs? It always seems to give a smoother finish than a lot of women’s creams. This is a great gift for your guy unless he has a beard. Shop here.
- Nike Roshe Runners: Conor and I were recently converted to Roshe runners from Nike and they are the only shoes we want to wear all the time! I know Conor would love a new pair and I think this grey pair are so cool. He already owns a pair in black with a white tick, so these would be a great alternative for him. These shoes are available in so many colours, so whatever his style is, you can find a great pair to suit your mans taste. Shop here.
- Calvin Klein underwear: A pretty traditional gift for women on Valentine’s day is lingerie, but I don’t really see mens underwear get promoted in the same way. You can go daring and find your man something a little more racy, but Calvin Klein boxers are so popular, and who doesn’t love new underwear? The colour red offers makes this pair particularly festive. Shop here.
- Daniel Wellington watch: I am a huge lover of classic watches and I love the style of these Daniel Wellington. Watches are something I think we forget about these days, as our phone becomes our time-keeper, but a great watch is also a fabulous accessory. Shop here.
- Happy Socks: Putting on brand new socks is one of the best feelings in the world, in my personal opinion. I love this gift box from Happy Socks, it is Valentine’s themed so it features love hearts and roses. I know lots of guys these days like to have that statement sock, especially when they are wearing a suit everyday. It gives them an opportunity to show a pop of colour and their personality in a small but chic way. Shop here.
- Hugo Boss tie bar: This is a great gift, as I think it something that many men won’t buy for themselves. A tie bar helps finish a look, and pull everything together. It does have a practical use, which is holding a tie straight and place, but it is also an opportunity to accessories a classic look. Shop here.
- Lanvin Jacquard tie: Lanvin is a luxury brand and everything they put their name to is great quality. Of course you can find great ties in high street store, but this piece is all about luxury. This tie is 100% silk and I love the colour and print, it is really beautiful. Shop here.
- Paul Smith Billfold Wallet: Conor rarely uses a wallet and it drives me crazy! How can you have money and cards floating around in your pockets and not lose them or wash them? This Paul Smith Wallet is a great gift for someone doesn’t have a wallet already, or someone who wants an upgrade. This wallet is classic, but with the twist of a bright blue interior. Shop here.
- Creed Aventus: I think this fragrance has featured in all of my wish lists for me. For me, this is the most incredible scent I have ever come across and I can smell it from a mile away. This fragrance is an investment, and more expensive than your average, but the fragrance is so strong and has great lasting power, that a little goes a very long way! Shop here.
So that is it ladies and gents, I hope I found a great gift for you, or at the very least offered a little inspiration.
Happy Valentine’s Day!