Happy February! Thank goodness January is over, what a long and grey month. I don’t think Winter is going away anytime soon, but February is a nice and short month so we are edging closer to brighter days.
February 14th is a day where we treat our loves, or sometimes ourselves. If you have a partner, than it is time to start thinking how and what hints you can start dropping for Valentine’s Day. If you are single and ready to mingle, than I would recommend that you treat yourself girl! I have put together nine gifts that I would personally LOVE to get this Valentine’s day, and hopefully you will find something you love too.
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury palette colour coded eye shadow in Fallen Angel. I have been oogling these palettes for quite some time now, and I love the colour combination of pale golden pearl, antique silver, velvet black, and bronze that comes in this set. Ideal for a sexy and sultry smokey eye. I have yet to try out any of the Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadows, but I am a huge fan of the lipsticks, foundation and the bronze and glow palette. Shop this palette here.
- Wildfox Valentine’s Pajama Set. for someone who loves to sleep and lounge in bed as much as me, a fancy pants pair of pajamas are a dream gift. I love the look of these vintage style pjs, they are pretty expensive so this is a real treat for someone who loves their lounge wear. Shop here.
- Kate Spade Rose Gold and Black Watch. I am a really big watch lover, and a huge fan of Kate Spade, so this item is a win/win for me. I love the rose gold with the black face, the style is classic and the design features Kate Spade style quirks. Shop here.
- Artis Brush Elite Smoke Collection Oval 10 Brush. If you are beauty obsessed like me, than you are probably lusting after the full Artis brush collection. These are the new kids on the block in terms on luxury makeup brushes, and I am would love to get my hands on one of these. I have watched endless amounts of YouTube tutorials where makeup is applied with one of these brushes and it always look FLAWLESS! Shop brush here.
- Nike Juvenate Khaki Trainers. Ok so maybe I don’t need a new pair of Nike runners, considering Conor just got me a black pair for Christmas, but I don’t want to wear anything other than my Nikes these days. I love the Khaki colour, I think these would look so cool dressed up a little bit with my camel coat and a pair of jeans, or in my signature all black. Shop them here.
- Kenzo crossbody bag. I have a new found need for tiny crossbody bags, all you girls that have been wearing them for years have had one up on me the entire time! Life is just easier when your hands free and you have all your essentials tucked away at the side. I love this tiny crossbody bag from Kenzo, the colour is pretty unique and its on sale! Shop here.
- Monica Vinader Rose Gold Vermeil Moonstone Siren Ring. I am not looking for THE ring, but I am looking for A ring (CONOR!). Last year I really had my heart set on the Riva ring from Monica Vinader. This year, although I still long for Riva, I have fallen for Vermeil. My rose gold obsession is alive and well and I love how the metal compliments the moonstone. Shop here.
- L’Agent by Agent Provocateur Mariona Caged Red Underwear. Whether someone is going to see it or not, Valentine’s is always a nice time to treat yourself to some pretty underwear. There is something about wearing pretty lingerie, even when it’s just for yourself, that makes you feel a little sexier and more confident. I love this set from L’Agent, its pretty, feminine and a little bit sexy. Shop here.
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection. Last Valentine’s day Conor gifted me the beautiful fragrance of Blush Suede and peonies from Jo Malone. This year it would be a dream to recieve this set of 5 small scents. The scents are: Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne, Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne, Pomegranate Noir Cologne, English Pear & Freesia Cologne & Peony & Blush Suede Cologne. Shop here.
I would love to know if you are lusting after any of these items this Valentine’s Day! Let me know in the comments below and share this link with your other half for a not so subtle hint.
Until next time,