I am continuing with my gift guide series, and this time it is all about the boys. Whether its your other half, your brother, dad or whoever, I have found some fabulous gifts for the special man in your life. Click on the image below to shop all of these gifts or scroll down to read why I chose each of these items.
- Starting off with a little bit of grooming, I love this set from Clinique €55 . This set comes with a handy and stylish travel bag and also a face scrub, anti-age moisturizer, post shave soother and aloe shave gel. What else could he need? I have not ever tried any of the men’s range in Clinique, but the women’s products are usually amazing, so I am guessing this will be too! Shop here.
- Next I have chosen a classic camel coat €132. This is a great addiction to any wardrobe, regardless of age and dress sense. This is a piece that can be pulled out once in a blue moon for special occasions or worn daily for work. I personally love my camel coat, and I think they look amazing on guys. Shop here.
- I have an obsession with bags, and I think every guy should have at least one good bag like this Barney’s Original Leather Holdall. Whether it is used for sports or work or travel, I think a classic leather bag is a much better alternative to branded sports bag that I usually see men carrying around (swear this isn’t a hint towards Conor who won’t let me buy him a bag!) ANYWAY I think this one from Barney’s is beautiful, and a bargain as it was €400 and is now €150. Shop here.
- A great watch is always a wonderful gift, and this skeleton dial style from Rotary is a classic with an edge. I love the features of the dial and how the strap is a classic croc effect brown leather. This is another reduced item as it was £225 and is now £169. Still pretty expensive, but something they will hopefully have forever. Shop here.
- Having an obsession with shoes is typically a female stereotype, but I know plenty of guys who have an enviable collection of runners and dress shoes. I don’t think you can go wrong with a pair of Adidas originals, they are classics and look great with just about everything. Shop here.
- I am probably projecting my own Ray Ban obsession, but I think everyone should have a pair of really good sunglasses. These Clubmasters ooze cool, and are a great gift for the stylish guy in your life. They are an investment, but you think he will get the wear out of them, then they are totally worth it. Shop here.
- Creed Aventus is usually on every gift guide for men that I do, as it is just my favourite fragrance. I bought this for Conor near the start of out relationship and he loves it. It is now totally his signature scent, and he gets compliments on it from everyone when he wears it. Again, it is an investment, but trust me when I say that this scent is unbelievable and completely worth it. The fragrance is also really strong, so only a small amount is needed, meaning the bottle lasts for so long! Shop here.
- A classic v-neck jumper is always a great gift. I love this burgundy cashmere mix knit from Abercrombie, I think the colour is gorgeous and the slim fit shape is a modern touch for such as classic look. Shop here.
- Finally I have chosen a cut knit beanie, which is the most affordable item on the list. This is a great gift for secret santa or when sticking to a budget. This one is from Forever 21 and features a pom with chunky wool. Shop here.
I hope this list helps you find a great gift for the dad, partner, brother, friend or colleague this Christmas. If you are struggling to find something in particular please let me know in the comments below and I will try my best to help you find it.
Until next time,