It really is starting to feel like Christmas, and I am so excited to do all of my gift shopping. I have already picked up a couple of presents, but I am sure I will still be doing a mad dash on the 24th, it’s tradition at this point.
I will be putting together some fabulous gift guides, and this edition is all about beauty. I have selected 9 amazing products that I would love to receive, and I know most beauty and makeup lovers would swoon over.
I have tried to keep all budgets in mind, with gifts ranging from about €15 right up to €200+.
- Laura Mercier Glam to Go €50: On the go glamour in one convenient compact for eyes, cheeks & lips. A complete look in one convenient compact, this double-decker palette features the ultimate classic colour essentials for on the go glamour. I am a big fan of Laura Mercier products, especially their eye and lip products. This case is for the glam girl on the go, ideal for the that friend who is always heading from the office to drinks to dinner, and you don’t know how she does it! This set contains 4 smokey eyeshadow colours, a blush, bronzer and mini gloss. Shop here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess skin clay mask €65: The supercharged Goddess Skin Clay Mask is based on an ancient Mediterranean beauty recipe, which combines gentle yet nutrient-rich Spanish clay with sweet almond oil, prized for its nourishing properties.Working with the world’s leading laboratories, this centuries-old remedy was added to the latest anti-age breakthrough ingredients, such as the BioNymph Peptide Complex, to create a glow-giving formula your complexion will drink in. As someone who loves to slather on masks multiple times a week, this ticks a lot of boxes for me. Moisturising and clearing, and promising to give dewy skin, what else could you want? Christmas is a time when skin needs a little extra TLC, so this would be a great gift to help makeup for late nights, lots of food and drink and the cold weather. Shop here.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection €85: I am a huge fan of the Real Technique brushes and already have most of the brushes available, but I don’t have any of the bold metals collection. These brushes are some of the best you can buy, and are also beautiful to look at, with rose gold, yellow gold and silver metal handles. This set includes a small clutch bag along with three of the best-selling brushes: 103 Angled Powder brush – Largest head yet. The angled head blends seamlessly and contours to face, 200 Oval Shadow brush – The full, round shape allows for all over lid application and seamless blending, 300 Tapered Blush – The specially designed tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish. This is an ideal gift for any lady who loves her makeup. Shop here.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle €125: I was recently spoiled with a bottle of Chanel no 5, so I decided to include the sister fragrance, Coco Mademoiselle. This is for the girl who loves a little luxury in her life. You may not be in the market to treat someone to an iconic Chanel handbag, but this is a great alternative. Chanel is an international brand associated with luxury and the receiver of this fragrance is certainly going to feel spoiled. Shop here.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette €68: I have yet to treat myself to any of the Hourglass products, but I have been lusting after this gorgeous palette for the longest time! Hourglass’ velvet-smooth, soft-focus finishing powders re-create the effects of flattering light on any skin tone by concealing imperfections and minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines. Create a multi-dimensional look with this trio – it includes two of the brand’s most popular shades and the exclusive Incandescent Light. Shop here.
- Nars Audacious Lipstick Marlene Red Brick £24: Every beauty girl loves a classic red lip, and I am obsessed with the brick-red shade from Nars. Particularly around the festive season, a red lip can make you feel Christmassy with a quick stroke. This is a smooth and nourishing lip colour, that is long-lasting with a luxurious texture. Shop here.
Charlotte Tilbury Face & Body Sculpt and Highlight Set €224: Ok so this is the ULTIMATE beauty gift, and it certainly isn’t cheap, but worth every penny to a beauty addict. The set includes six of her signature face and body products to create the ultimate sculpting and highlighting set. These beauty wonders are designed to enhance your natural radiance and come with a canvas makeup bag to use when on the go. It has everything you need to create a red carpet-ready look: Magic Cream, Wonderglow, Powder & Sculpt Brush, Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Lip Lustre and Supermodel Body. Shop here.
NYX Love in Paris Palette €14: Who doesn’t love a warm brown smokey eye palette?! I am obsessed with all of the colours in this NYX palette, and it would give some more expensive products a run for their money. A mix of matte and shimmer shadows means that even the less experienced can create a gorgeous smokey eye, going dramatic or simple. The price point on this product means it is perfect for secret santa or a stocking filler. Shop here.
Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Caressing Body Gift Set €65: Last but certainly not least, this gift set from Molton Brown is particularly indulgent. A body wash, body lotion and body polisher are ideal gifts for the lady in your life who deserves a little TLC. I love sets from Molton Brown, as their products never disappoint. Shop here.
I would actually love to find all of these wrapped under the tree this Christmas, I hope this helps with your search of fabulous gifts this festive season.
If you need help finding a wonder gift for someone special and need a little help, let me know in the comments below and I will try to help you as best as I can.
Until next time,