I was so happy to spend last Saturday night celebrating my favourite gals birthday. My bestie Greta was having a girly get together and I had a great night with her and a fabulous group of ladies. Although the weather is brighter, it was still a little chilly so I just was not ready to get back into a dress or skirt. I love my comforts and this really was such a great outfit to wear in that respect.
If you follow my blog regularly you will know that my uniform is usually black leather trousers and leather biker jacket, so I lightened things up with my taupe coloured leather pants and wore my ‘Summer’ leather jacket (it is lighter than my winter one, which makes it perfect to wear in warmer weather).
- New Look Biker Jacket // Similar here
- H&M White Tee // Similar here
- Zara Leather Leggings // Similar here
- Zara Cage Heels // Similar here
- Louis Vuitton Speedy bag // Similar here
This was my second time wearing my Zara cage shoes and it is safe to say I am totally in love with them! They are not as uncomfortable as I expected, and I managed to keep them on for about 8 hours without crying 😉
Makeup products used:
- Maybelline baby skin primer
- Inglot HD foundation
- Maybelline Dream touch lumi concealer
- Mac studio fix powder
- Wet and Wild blush
- Victoria’s Secret bronzing powder
- MAC soft and gentle
- Urban Decay eye potion primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade
- Inglot eye brow powder
- Urban Decay naked 2 palette
- Mac nylon shadow
- Revlon liquid liner
- Maybelline Mega plush mascara
- Inglot amc eyeliner
- Kimberly eylure lashes
We spent the night in Xico on Baggot street, which is a Mexican themed bar/ club. We had such a fun night and I was so happy to spend the night with my girl Greta on her birthday. I foolishly decided to stick to the theme and get tequila shots, which made my Sunday a little rough! We ended the night in a very typical fashion with Garlic Cheese chips, so good!
Thanks for checking out my latest blog post, I am currently away in Spain so make sure you follow me on instagram (@ginakiely_) for my latest updates.