I have been complaining for a while that everytime I go out, as much as I try to wear something other than my black leather leggings from Zara, I always end up putting them on. Well, last Saturday I finally broke the mold, after I purchased the exact same leggings in Taupe! Rather than wearing a light top and black leggings I simply reversed the look with taupe leggings and a black top. As much as I tried to jump out of my comfort zone, it is bloody freezing in Dublin and anything other than a full length camel coat and leather leggings seems foolish!
Ok so first up is my makeup. Embracing the taupe scheme I decided to finally break out my Cashmere velvetine from Lime Crime. This is a grey/beige liquid lipstick that dries matte and lasts all night. I have admired this colour on so many people, but whenever I tried it out myself, I felt washed out. To ensure I didn’t feel washed out I loaded up on the bronzer and highlighter and contoured every inch of my face!
- Laura Mercier silk creme foundation
- Maybelline dream lumi touch concealer
- Mac Studio Fix Powder
- Wet n Wild blush
- Victoria’s Secret Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in medium brown
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette with Foxy, Tease and YDK.
- Mac Nylon shadow
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
I just want to make a small note about my hair in the picture below: I have no idea what it is doing here! It looks very 60s or something and I think it is because I tried out a new hair mask that day.
What I Wore:
- Missguided Camel Coat // Shop Here
- H&M black camisole // Similar here
- Zara Taupe Leather Leggings // Similar here
- Zara snake heels // Similar here
- Louis Vuitton Speedy
I really wanted to show off the back of this top as it is really pretty. I love the simplicity of the design.
From where I stand:
So there you have it, my style break through! I have finally gotten out of my black leggings.
Thank you for reading,