Mother’s Day falls on March 15th this year, and I wanted to give a gift guide of the things I would love to get my mum. Mother’s day is about spoiling your mum, letting her put her feet up and relax, so many of the gifts are centered around making moms feel great.
1. Glamglow is the ultimate at home mask which helps brighten and even the complexion. This mask also improves elastin and collagen for a more youthful and smooth skin tone.
The only thing better would be a spa day! Buy Glamglow here.
2. If you are buying your mum flowers on Mother’s day, why not treat her to a fabulous vase. This copper vase has a retro feel, while also looking very modern. Shop here.
3. Mother of Pearl is a timeless finish, which is why this jewellery box would add a touch of glamour to almost any bedroom or dressing area. If your mum needs a jewellery box update, then this piece from Marks and Spencer’s is the way to go. Shop here.
4. Sometimes the easiest way to add glamour and feel a million dollars is by applying a fabulous lipstick. Night Crimson is a deep burgundy red from Charlotte Tilbury, which will instantly make your mum feel glamorous and chic. Shop here.
5. Accessories make a home and something as small as a tea light holder can add a touch of modern elegance to any room. The simple design makes a great addition to almost any room without clashing with existing pieces. Shop here.
6. Who doesn’t love a brass bowl? This bowl is clean and modern and could make a luxurious fruit bowl, a place for candles or let it sit alone and shine as its own decorative piece. Shop here.
7. A gold Christian Lacroix notebook brings a little bit of luxury to the everyday. Whether your mum is always writing lists or loves to keep a diary, this gold notebook is a great gift. Shop here.
8. A Diptyque candle is one of those self-indulgent life luxuries that are hard to justify when buying for yourself. If your mum loves a luxury fragrance and enjoys scented candles, then the Diptyque range are a great gift. Shop here.
9. House of Hackney is the home-ware brand that is bringing a playful touch to prints in the home. I am a Leopard fanatic, but they have a large selection of stunning floral, birds and more. These statement cushions can bring a new lease to either a sitting room, bedroom or even the desk chair of a home office. Shop here.
How do you plan on treating your mum next Sunday?
Thank you for reading,