For those of you that are hardcore Christian Grey fans, apologies, there are no Jamie Doran pics here! This post is actually a look at my favourite grey pieces available to shop right now. There may not be 50 shades, but there are 9, and each pieces covers a great base.
- The Grey V-neck: A staple in any wardrobe, the classic grey v-neck tee-shirt is perfect to pair with skinny jeans, mini skirts and cut offs.
- The Khloe Coat: I own this coat in camel and it is has been one of my best purchases to date! This coat is incredibly chic and looks a lot more expensive than it is.
- The court shoes: a classic pair of pointed toe court shoes. What I like about the colour grey in shoes, they are more flexible than black. These shoes can be matched up with almost any colour under the sun, and the classic style looks great with dresses and skirts or trousers.
- The Ray Bans: My love for Ray Bans will never die! I have this style in a gold frame and a blue lenses, but the grey colour is a complete classic. Aviators will never go out of style so any colour is a great investment.
- The Biker Jacket: This piece may be a small investment, but I have an obsession with leather biker jackets. I love to dress them up and down, and in total honesty just live in them. This shade of this jacket is very luxurious and actually looks far more expensive than it is.
- The Ripped Jeans: Distressed denim made a huge comeback last Summer and are here to stay for at least one more season. There is something very modelesque about wearing a pair of skinny jeans with ripped knees and a simple tee, what you might see Cara D wearing in between shows at NY fashion week.
- The Grey Knit: If you live in Ireland than knit jumpers are necessary for about 80% of the year, so I can never get enough. This soft grey colour will go with just about any colour, but would particularly look great in a light blue pair of jeans for a great casual look, in my opinion.
- The Cool Runners: Athletic shoes are escaping from the gym and a part of everyday life, as fashion and function are combined. Pair them with leggings, jeans or a casual day dress for an effortless chic look that is incredible comfortable.
- The Jumpsuit: The piece of clothing that can look incredibly chic and sophisticated, while also coming across as effortless in a “Oh this old thing?!” kind of way.
What is your favourite piece from this selection? Will be rocking a head to toe grey look this season?
Thank you for reading,