- The accessories make it, I chose two totally different pieces of jewellery, a cool set of gold crossed rings and a very lady like pair of earings. I wouldn’t wear both pieces together, but I thought this look could go either way: very cool or elegant and ladylike. Shop River Island rings here and Kate Spade earrings here.
- I am all about textures at the moment, and I love a faux fur. To me, this jacket is very ‘Kate Moss’, and adds a little edge to the look overall. Shop Boohoo jacket here.
- Sunglasses may not seem all that practical on Christmas day, but that low winter sun can be blinding! Added bonus that they also hide tired eyes just incase you had one too many the night before, or were woken up at all hours by little ones excited to see what Santa brought them. Shop Le Specs sunglasses here.
- So the faux fur jacket is a little shaggy and this faux fur clutch is all chic and elegant. AGAIN I am all about different textures and this clutch is silky and glossy and adds an element of elegance. Shop Coast bag here.
- I live in white and cream blouses, I cannot get enough of them! With so much going on in this outfit, a simple basic is needed to keep the balance. Shop Mango blouse here.
- My beauty essential is YSL faux cils mascara, I love it and in my opinion, it is the best mascara in the world! HANDS DOWN! Shop YSL mascara here.
- I already own a black faux croc skirt, so naturally the next step is to find a silver one! The high-waisted skirt is fabulous and very cool and it will obviously come in handy over the party season! Shop River Island skirt here.
- Last but not least, I need these boots in my life! A caviar/ sequins/ bead chunky heel on a pair of black boots, what else could I need in my life??? These have just jumped to the top of my wish list. Shop New Look boots here.
- I always get an amazing feeling when my lipstick matches my ensemble, and this nude pink lipstick looks amazing with the rest of the look. Shop Charlotte Tilbury lipstick here.
- FAUX FUR FABULOUS! I am totally hooked on faux fur, and I actually have a very similar jacket (see it here) but more is more and looks so cosy and looks really expensive. Shop River Island coat here.
- I already own this feather bobble beanie in black, and obviously I now need it in cream! As mentioned several times already, I love textures and feathers are so sophisticated and fun. Shop River Island hat here.
- Very similar to the two rings posted on my first look, I really like these crossover rings, they are similar to the stacking ring trend, but not as high maintenance. Shop River Island ring here.
- Just like look one, this look requires a simple top which balances out the entire look. Moving into the ‘nude’ and ‘blush’ colour palette, I though this simple crop top blends in beautifully with the rest of the colours in this look. Shop Missguided top here.
- If you are looking to step up the outfit a little, Kate Spade is the girl to help you out. I love these art deco drop earrings, very lady like and sophisticated but fun and girly too. Shop Kate Spade earrings here.
- Don’t get me started on Chanel number 5! There are so many smells associated with Christmas, Mulled Wine, Turkey, Christmas Trees etc, and I like to stand out a little bit. Chanel no 5 is a classic, and you are guaranteed compliments on it when you enter a room. Shop Chanel here.
- Last year it was all about the PVC leather skirt, not it is all bout the soft matte leather, faux of course. This blush pink beauty will carry you through to Spring and Summer the colour makes it appear much more expensive than it is. Shop River Island skirt here. (I think I have an RI addiction!)
- Last but not least, a fabulous pair of relaxed grey over the knee boots. For a dressier occasion, these look amazing with skirts and dresses, but can be worn over jeans for an everyday look. These boots are an investment that will surely pay off. Shop Next boots here.
This is what I would love to wear on Christmas day, but that is up until dinner time. Right after dinner I usually need to put on something with an elastic band for comfort. Christmas dinner is my favourite meal of the year so I like to indulge!
Thank you for reading,