I felt like a cheat when I went out this Saturday night, as I could not have been any cozier in my new coat, while everyone else was shivering! This is my first, what I would call, ‘grown up ‘ coat, it is very stylish and sophisticated while being extremely practical and warm. What I really love about this coat is that I purchased it from Missguided over their Black Friday sale and got 20% off the price!
This coat is so warm without being overly heavy, and to be honest, it felt similar to wearing my dressing gown out, but without looking like a red fluffy weirdo!
I did intend on wearing a new dress, but it was actually so cold out that I could not do bare legs! I wanted to be warm and comfortable, so I obviously looked to my leather leggings to save the day. These leggings were €30 from Zara and I have gotten so much wear out of them since purchasing them about 2 months ago.
What I Wore:
White blouse \\ Penneys // Similar here
Before heading out into town, I had a couple of drinks with my bestie Greta, and I could not resist taking a selfie in her Christmas room. This was where we enjoyed our drinks and the decor is just so instagramable, it reminds me of half of my pinboards, a mix of vintage and modern, very clean but cosy and warm at the same time. The details are really what brings this room to life.
My outfit actually went really well in the room too!
For my makeup, I went with an old reliable look: brown smokey eye and nude lips.
- Primer: Maybelline baby skin
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me, I have run out my naked foundation and need to replace it asap, but this foundation is actually great.
- Concealer: Maybelline eraser eye
- Powder: Mac studio fix powder plus foundation
- Highlighter: Mac soft and gentle highlighter (one of my essentials for a night out)
- Bronzer: Victoria’s Secret bronzer
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade
- Eye Primer: Urban Decay eye primer potion
- Eyeshadow: Flawless palette from Makeup Revolution
- Eyeliner upper: Benefit they’re real
- Eyeliner lower: Inglot AMC pencil
- Lipstick: Mac Hue
What are you winter essentials on a night out?
Thank you for reading,