I hope everyone enjoyed their August bank holiday weekend. I kicked mine off with Fostering a kitten from the DSPCA (you can see all of the adorable pics on my Instagram here) and then had a dinner to celebrate an account at work. I was really frustrated when choosing what to wear, I had been for dinner the night before and sat outside and I got bitten along my left arm and had large red bumps because of it. When dressing for this day, I had to find something that covered the tops of my arms as it was really unsightly.
What I Wore:
- Yellow ASOS tee shirt // Similar here
- Zara waxed jeans // Similar here
- Statement Necklace // Similar here
- Christian Louboutin Pigalles // Shop here
- Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Speedy // Similar here
YUM! We headed to FX Buckley’s in Monkstown and I had the most amazing Fillet Steak, followed by Death by Chocolate. As it was a celebration I went for Champagne over my usual vodka.
Hope you had a great weekend,
Thank you for reading,