I have a confession to make; within the space of one week I did wear this exact outfit twice… SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! You know that feeling when you just love a certain look, and after you have worn it, you can’t quite put together another outfit that feels as good on. I have always had a thing for beige/browns/ creams combinations, there has always been something very chic about it to me, and I love how the addition of a little sequin or leopard adds effortless glam.
The two occasions which I wore this outfit was; A day trip to Howth with Conor for food and festivities, and then on a weekday trip to the cinema with my girl friend Siobhan.
WHAT I WORE:
- My mum’s fine knit jumper which features sheer back and sequin shoulder // similar here \\
- My ripped skinny jeans from Penneys // similar here \\
- Ivory satin camisole from River Island // Similar here \\
- Beige biker jacket from Forever21 // similar here \\
- Chestnut Mulberry Bayswater bag //Similar here \\
- Lanvin ballerina flats // similar here \\
- Michael Kors two tone watch // similar here \\
It was pretty tough to show you how gorgeous the details of this jumper are, but I tried my best. See below how the back swings open with a chiffon insert and the back and the sequin shoulder details.
Thank you for reading,