Happy Monday all, hope your weekend was as fun as mine!
In-between Summer showers, I have been embracing some super summer vibes! I love a bright colour, and have always been attracted to the orange/ turquoise combination. The entire outfit made me feel a little Miami Vice-ish…. especially with the sleeves rolled up on my white blazer. All I need now is the tropical weather and a natural tan!
The foundation of this entire outfit was the orange camisole, which my beautiful sister let me borrow from her wardrobe (even though it still had its tag on; great sister right?!). From there I matched a pair of my favourite patent orange shoes (and my mum thought they wouldn’t be a good investment… ) and surrounded the entire look in white with turquoise accents.
WHAT I WORE:
- H&M Cream tuxedo jacket // Similar here \\
- Topshop Orange camisole // Similar here \\
- New Look White jeans // Similar here \\
- Penneys Turqoiuse box clutch // Similar here \\
- Jimmy Choo Orange sandal // Similar here \\
- Aldo turquoise bracelets // Similar here \\
- H&M Orange bangles // Similar here \\
My white jeans have completely replaced my black pair! They are fast becoming my new neutrals which go with just about everything! Seeing as the Summer season is very fast and unpredictable in Ireland, I want to get as much wear as possible before I return to my usual all black ensembles.
How are you wearing white this Summer? Link me to your outfits for inspiration 🙂
Thanks for reading,