All throughout winter I felt stuck in a monochrome rut, I was living in my black jeans and white blazers, but now that the sun has been making some glorious appearances in Dublin lately, I cannot get enough colour.
WHAT I WORE:
- Peter Pilotto x Target geo print top // similar here \\
- Penneys pink jeans // similar here \\
- Penneys cobalt blue wedges // similar here \\
- Marc Jacobs sunglasses // similar here \\
I have been using my W7 In The Buff eye palette a lot lately, and I used it on this particular day to create a nude eye by simply highlighting below the brow and in the tear duct, and a very light brown across the eyelid.
- I just posted about this box clutch from Penneys here //similar here \\
- White and Rosegold Toywatch // similar here \\
- McQ by Alexander McQueen bracelet // similar here \\
I bought these pink jeans several years ago and did a DIY ripped effect on them. I achieved this look by cutting the jeans with a scissors and fraying areas of the jeans using a knife and cheese grater. Lucky for me the trend of bright colours and ripped jeans come back in most Summers, and these jeans kill two birds with one stone.
How are you wearing bright colours this Summer?
Thank you for reading,