Thank you for taking a look at my first ever FASHION post. So I recently went to Body English at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas for a fun night with friends. What I love about Vegas nights out is that, when it comes to fashion you cannot be overdressed.
None of these pieces are new, in fact the gold sequin top is what I wore for my 18th birthday! (I am about to turn 26!)
The belt is a recent sale purchase from Asos.com which can be found here: Belt
My shoes and bag are two of my favourite sale finds ever! I used to work in fashion retail and have collected some fantastic sale finds over the years.
The bag is Jimmy Choo and is a mix of Gold and Pewter metal discs and really goes with EVERYTHING! Again I got it in the Harvey Nichols sale.
I am NOT a make up artist, but I do follow some amazing professionals online for inspiration. Also I only have my iPhone camera so the picture quality is not very good but here is the general look I was going for:
On my face:
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation in Sand
- ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
- Trish McEvoy Flawless Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent
- Wet N Wild Pearlescent Rose
- H&M Bronzing Powder
- Trish McEvoy Eye base Essentials for primer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Revlon Eyelashes
- YSL Shocking Mascara
- L’oreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner
- NYC Browser Brush-on Brow kit in Brunette
Inspiration for my smokey eye from Vegas Nay
- Rimmel Exaggerate liner in Eastend snob
- Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick shade 14.
- Inspiration from BeautyntheBronzer
Even though I live in Vegas and I am still super pale so to get a bronzed glow I mixed two Sally Hansen tans: Airbrush Leg Lotion in Tan glow and a little bit of Airbrush leg in Deep glow.
A little action shot of me twirling, excuse the mess in the surrounding apartment!
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment!